Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Oct 2019 21:46:33 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Smelly rear heater
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM>

Hi Jeff,

Yes, we both have amazing 85 campers. If you are on the original rear core, I’m amazed. I suspect some folks are now replacing their second core. It really wasn’t a bad job and I’d recommend doing it sooner rather then later. You don’t necessarily need the new valve but in my case the old one started to leak. The new one is much more robust.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto