Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Dec 2019 19:50:01 -0500
From:         Pete Owsianowski <pnoceanwesty@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Periodically starting Vanagon(?)
Comments: To: Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@nbnet.nb.ca>

All great advice. I have a pole barn for storage and put 100w light bulbs under the motor (especially in a polar vortex!) and put Stabil in the ripped off tank. If there is a clear thaw and the roads are clear, we go for a 30 minute spin. Usually get 2-3 of these thaws in northern Indiana.

Pete Owsianowski “JoesVan “ 1987 Westy