Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Dec 2019 20:51:25 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 1987 Wolfsbug Vanagon
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Hi Dennis and all,

Glad Dennis is including the original email in his replies as I’m not getting the messages from Jerry any other way.

Great tips as usual.

Also, I checked and Santa is just leaving St. Martin and on the way to Greenland.

This according to Norad via Alexa.

I suspect Dennis will see him later this evening.

Merry Christmas, and Go Santa Go.

P. S. One of my many VW bus Christmas decorations is a door window decal with Santa driving a red bus. Got to love it!

Dennis, I hope your bus is not red! People might suspect it is the special Christmas Eve bus.

Come to think of it aren’t we due our yearly bus story soon?

Eric