Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Dec 2019 10:04:04 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Christmas Presents?
Comments: To: Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>

Is that a Truck refrigerator?

It will be interesting to hear your updates.

I’m not sure what the difference is between a multi van and a weekender.

I have to say, I love my westie set up, but if I had a weekender with pop top, turn around seats, fold down table and chairs, and a wider back bed, I’d leave it as is and carry stove cooler and water! Some of those vans seem so versital.

The thing I’d miss the most is actually my sink followed by the stove and last the refrigerator.

I hope you will share info on your conversion it sounds like a fun project.

Eric Caron