Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 27 Dec 2019 16:20:38 -0500
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon Christmas Presents?
Comments: To: pbrattan@gmail.com

Yes, that is ongoing. 5% off orders over $50 with a few exclusions (notably sale items and special order or made to order items). The code is list1e. (Please do not publicize it off-list.)

The exclusions on the temporary 10% Off clearance offer are the same but only in-stock items qualify (not backordered items that ship later) since the point is to reduce existing inventory. If you are over $100, you can use the 10% code for all in-stock items, but put a note in the “notes” field on checkout that you also qualify for list1e and would like that discount to be applied to any qualifying backordered items. That way you will get 10% off in-stock items, and 5% off normally-stocked items that are backordered.

Ron Salmon

The Bus Depot, Inc.

www.busdepot.com

From: PB [mailto:pbrattan@gmail.com] Sent: Friday, December 27, 2019 4:03 PM To: The Bus Depot Subject: Re: Vanagon Christmas Presents?

Ron,

Just asking...do we still get the Vanagon Email List discount if we order less than $100? Is there a code for that?

Patti

I sell a lot of items like that. See https://www.busdepot.com/gifts-apparel-other-fun-stuff?limit=100 . Many of them currently have Free Add-On Shipping, see https://www.busdepot.com/gifts-apparel-other-fun-stuff/free-add-on-shipping for that page. All in stock items not already on sale also qualify for our sitewide 10% Off Sale, see on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBusDepot for the code and details.

Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. www.busdepot.com

--

If it's not on my iPhone, it doesn't exist...