Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Dec 2019 13:09:23 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Missing list posts
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@ICLOUD.COM>

Hi list mods and others,

I think many of us are not receiving original messages. Thankfully those that are seem to be responding and leaving the original post.

Can our list serve folks work with us to solve this for 2020?

I would truly be lost without the support of this list.

I also avoid Facebook for both practical and ethical concerns.

I think that many folks that post and don’t get a response don’t realize the list serve is not sending out many messages, or at least not sending them to all of us.

I changed from a iCloud address to a Comcast with no improvement. Some messages go to junk but most just never arrive at all.

Hang in there Gerry! We need you more than ever!

Eric Caron