Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2019, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Dec 2019 13:16:05 -0800
From:         Ben T <syncro@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Missing list posts
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Eric,

The List server sends almost all the messages it receives. However, your ISP and and/or email server determines which messages will be displayed. List Admin Jim Arnott should be able to elaborate on this subject.

As for cropping messages like I just did, that is standard operating procedure for the List in order to save storage capacity. It is especially annoying to those in digest mode to read uncropped messages because the resulting message to them will look like a redundant novella with the same lines of text showing up multiple times in the same message.

BenT Mod

Ps: Received your PM. Just haven’t had a chance to reply because I’m on a trip.