Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jan 2020 15:38:22 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <homefire45@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fixing the missing posts
Comments: To: David Boan <dboan@outlook.com>

Hi David and others,

David,

Did you send this message just to me? When I pressed reply all it did not put the Vanagon List address in as it usually does.

I’m guessing you only sent this to me? If you sent to the entire list then it would be strange that reply all would result in my message only going to you. I manually added the Vanagon email list address to this reply.

Slow progress but we are slowly learning some things. Eric Caron