Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2020, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:37:43 -0500
From:         Steven Shelton <shelton4@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Brake Squeal

Fortunately, I have managed to save the shims. I did manage to put some in backwards once and flatten the tabs, but bent them back.

I've never seen these shims for sale and often wondered why someone with connections to an aftermarket manufacturer hasn't had some made. I wonder if anyone on this mailing list meets that description?