Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 25 Jan 2020 09:34:51 -0800
From:         Andrew Martin <ramblinvan@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Front Heater Fan Motor Lube?
Comments: To: Karl Mullendore <tdiguru@westyventures.com>

Hi Karl! This comes under “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing”. I don’t have your extensive automotive background but as I close in on 60 I’ve stopped sharing what I’ve learned through actual hands-on experience unless I’m dealing with someone face to face.

The internets are accessible to all, even those among us that may not be equipped to accept full responsibility for their own interpretations and actions.

With respect and gratitude!

Andrew

Sent from my iPad