Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jan 2020 01:00:58 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: List posts fix for unreadable content was: Starter post
Comments: To: OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>

I am finding it is kind of hit or miss, with regard to getting Vanagon List postings, and resultant replies.  And I really have tried to look for patterns.  All started happening with this new Yahoo thing.  But before that, it was still really sketchy from anybody with an email account that had anything to do with Apple, whether on iphone or computer or iPad.  Meaning....emails from YOU Eric Caron were often in the SPAM folder, and also a bunch of you other folks.  Frustrating to say the least. As in all relationships, good and clear communication is key for success.

I still look regularly in my SPAM folder (I have a Windows 10 computer with Yahoo mail), and often discover messages not getting into my normal email account. A big mystery for sure.  Younger and smarter brains will figure this one out, I hope.

Rich San Diego

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 4:45:06 PM PST, OlRivrRat <olrivrrat@comcast.net> wrote: On 28 Jan , 2020, at 5:05 PM, Karl wrote:

> Fairly easy to understand I would hope. ;)

        It would appear that You may not realize that EMails are delivered

via an OnLine connection ~ So saying " I only read online " doesn't indicate

that You don't get/read the Vanagon@Gerry.Vanagon.com EMails ~

        TroubleShooting is difficult with incomplete info ~