Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2020, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jan 2020 09:56:08 -0500
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
              keys
Comments: To: Pete O <pnoceanwesty@gmail.com>, Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Jim, life is a journey. Along the way, we are honored to be able to walk together and help each other along the way. I have been honored to be even a small part of your life. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Miracles can happen, doctors can be wrong, so we will pray for that. We need to make the most of every day. We all never know when our journey will take a turn. Thank you for being part of my journey.

If you want to take a look at my own personal journey and looking forward to my destination you can find my thoughts on that here: https://www.vanagain.com/article/john-3-16

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Sincerely, Ken Wilford

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com