Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Feb 2020 11:36:17 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Add a Room
Comments: To: Ryan Perry <rjdperry@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Ryan,

I’ve often thought about purchasing this item but have not been able to justify it. I can tell you that the Easy Awning has been one of my favorite accessories. It is well made.

For your purposes I suspect the Add on room would be great.

For me I’ve often considered getting a second Bus Depot awning for the other side of my bus. It would be great for shade and unexpected weather.

Anyone have a Bus Depot awning gathering dust you want to sell?

I look forward to hearing from others that have the Add a room.

Best,

Eric Caron