Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Feb 2020 22:14:47 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: PSI and Bars, for tire pressure
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

OH man,

Pedant, now that is another great Vanagon.com <http://vanagon.com/> vocabulary word to add to my collection. But I think it will be even harder to slip into conversation than escutcheon.

Perhaps one of the synonyms would work better, I could refer to the pedant Alistair as a formalist, pedagogue, or egghead.

Considering my last unfortunate hair cut the latter may better fit me.

But, I will remember one bar is about 14.7 PSI tho Alexa is less precise calling it “about 15 PSI:

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto Westfalia Currently at the spa in Bohemia