Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:34:31 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bilstein shock query
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

Hi alistair,

And just to unnecessarily complicate things I believe mine were “revolved” or something by GW for Westfalia use. Not sure if that was rally a special adjusted shock or just the yellow HD mentioned here. The ride is great and I have no complaints, but then again compared to some of the 4 shocks that I could push the rod down by hand and it just stayed there.

Looking forward to your decision and future report.

Eric Caron