Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Feb 2020 13:06:56 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Big empty space just forward of Passenger Side brake light
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>

I had my light out to change the bulbs to LED some time ago. I remember the cord being long enough to easily move the light out of the way and reach around in the empty space. That is when I started thinking this would be a good place to store things. Would the magnets be strong enough to hold when hitting a bump? Do the magnets fit on the light and attach to the body or to the other side of the body and a metal piece is on the light?

Looking forward to hearing your conclusions.