Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 23 Feb 2020 15:32:42 -0500
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Alternate storage Areas Was: Big empty space just forward of
              Passenger Side brake light
Comments: To: David Bjorkman <ddbjorkman@verizon.net>

Hi David,

I not sure if you were responding to my question about, Did you ever find where someone had hidden things in your van. I found a spot where the PO had created a hide away spot behind the vent over the sliding door. I removed the blocks he put there to create a little storage area and the air flowed again.

It was pretty clever and I only found it because I could not figure out why the air didn’t flow. That side of the Westfalia should work. Only the driver’s side is blocked off.

It was fun to find. And the second secret hide away I have found. Sadly in all cases previous Owners didn’t leave me any presents.

Eric Caron