Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2020, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Mar 2020 16:20:03 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: What's up with silicone coolant hoses?
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Hi Dennis,

That sounds great. I had not known about these until I read the sale email. They sounded good but I was not sure about all the applications they covered. They sound like a solid replacement and possibly improvement over the original rubber hoses.

There are so many things you are doing to my 85 GL that I can’t wait to get my hands on.

Best,

Eric