Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2020, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Mar 2020 09:43:17 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Update, including rear wiper controller
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

Hi Eric,

Yup, there are more pressing things to worry about than the van right now, but van projects are a nice relaxation if one can get to them :-)

On this island off the west edge of continent, the turmoil has yet to get really going. But I’m pretty sure it will.

Oh and keep poking me about the hinge. I really need the reminders as I often get distracted. Cheers Ab