Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 22 Mar 2020 12:31:06 -0500
From:         mccullough bob <mbob1950@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: O2 Sensor problem

Thanks for the reply Brian I think your fine with yours and the amount you use it. This van was fine with the o2 sensor that had been on it for 4 years. Its not Vanagon syndrome. I have had small bouts of that before and this is different. My Syncro is my main ride so Ill keep tinkering with this one.

Bob http://idiopath2020.wordpress.com <http://idiopath2020.wordpress.com/> https://idiopath2019.home.blog <https://idiopath2019.home.blog/> http://idiopath2018.wordpress.com <http://idiopath2018.wordpress.com/> https://idiopath2017.wordpress.com <https://idiopath2017.wordpress.com/>