Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Apr 2020 10:46:07 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: So stuff even happens to me!
Comments: To: Ken Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>

Hi Ken and Dennis,,

I’m going to try to remember this for any future no start times as a first thing to try.

This brings back a memory or two of Heidi saying to me the van isn’t starting. From the passenger seat I would move the automatic selector through the settings and firmly back to park. The van would then start.

I think twice in 7 years. Maybe just not fully in park, Maybe the neutral switch.

Good to have the reminder.

Eric Caron