Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Apr 2020 16:52:31 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Richards fog light query, inside look
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

Richard, that is really neat. I have heard of such a contraption before. What I wonder, given that it operates while driving (hot shower when you arrive at camp, right?), what keeps the water from sloshing in the pot, even over topping as it sloshes? After all, anything in motion, tends to stay in motion until an arresting force stops it. Any acceleration or deceleration would tend to cause sloshing, it seems to me. Or is the pot sealed, thus keeping the water from over topping the pot?

mcneely