Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 6 Apr 2020 11:42:59 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Coolant Hoses, Complete Set -- Remove and Replace
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

I have a tool that is specifically for removing interior trim, interior door panels and so on. It is kinda wide perhaps for the purpose, but might work. It has a screwdriver type handle, a metal rod like a screwdriver, a bent tip (about a 45 degree angle), is beveled at end -- thin, and has a fork to accommodate the fasteners for the interior parts. That could work, perhaps. I also have screwdrivers that are bent on the end to reach difficult to access screws, both Phillips and slot. Those should work. I think at some time I have used the latter for the purpose, been a long time. mcneely