Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Apr 2020 21:22:15 -0500
From:         mccullough bob <mbob1950@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Chinese Diesel Heater for Vanagons

I dont really hear the pump sound unless I listen for it. My pump is mounter on the end of the Mortar Case with a rubber loop. If I was trying to sleep with it, maybe so. There are some other solutions I’ve read about. Bob http://idiopath2020.wordpress.com <http://idiopath2020.wordpress.com/> https://idiopath2019.home.blog <https://idiopath2019.home.blog/> http://idiopath2018.wordpress.com <http://idiopath2018.wordpress.com/> https://idiopath2017.wordpress.com <https://idiopath2017.wordpress.com/>