Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Apr 2020 12:36:03 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Resolved Was: Battery light comes on above 3200 rpm
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@HOTMAIL.COM>

Greg,

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you made great choices and all worked out.

Keep us posted as to your final decision on the alternator.

I’m partly responding to thank you for posting the resolution and partly to be sure people see your post. I didn’t get your original only the one below Dennis’s reply.

Eric