Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 1 May 2020 15:18:59 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Stereo question (Friday nvc)
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@icloud.com>

Hi Jeff and others,

Jeff whatever you did I actually received your email in the in box! First time ever.

I think audio for the vanagon or good audio has always been on topic in my memory.

I really like my radio from 2013. It has a old car look but has USB and bluetooth. Even a remote control and the ability to add a sub woofer and a exterior speaker. Also a microphone can be added to talk to people in the back of the bus or I guess on the outside speaker.

I only use the USB, Blue tooth, CD and Radio.

I wish I could remember the exact name and web site. It has probably been updated and if it still has the old car look it would be fun to check out.

My radio isn’t wired perfectly. Eventually I need to figure out why there is sometimes engine interference. But, considering it was wired in at a campground with minimal tools it has been operating pretty well. I actually also have Alexa auto ready to go. I use it on trips in Heidi’s car and once the bus is back it can live there.

Still always good to keep up on current audio options.

Eric Caron