Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 May 2020 12:51:14 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Questions about brake bleeding

Fellas thanks so much for putting up with our inquiries and more specifically mine. Thanks for so generously sharing your knowledge. I have the small car disc upgrade Front and back. I upgraded because I Do a lot of mountain driving and when I originally got the van it was a death trap. brakes suspension bushings were all in poor condition it was kinda terrifying driving. I’m honestly not that impressed with the disc upgrade. Definitely less brake fade but the wear on the rear pads was horrendous.. One side the pad was untouched the other side was totally warn. I almost wanna go back to drums that are properly adjusted. Dennis is there anyway to adjust the rears so that doesn’t happen or is that just what I signed up for? I wonder if the new Burley Rear disc upgrade is any better? Not that I’m dropping another g on brake upgrades just curious. Thanks again and happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers. Peace Tom