Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2020, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 May 2020 18:16:41 -0500
From:         Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Heads-Up - Potential Odometer Fraud
Comments: To: VW Vanagon <t3vanagon@gmail.com>

Really not important in my mind either. I bought my van with a broken speedo/odometer. I replaced it with a new speedo that was zeroed out mileage wise.

If the van is in good shape and it looks good mechanically then I wouldn't worry about it too much. These are 30 year old vehicles. They're gonna have a lot of miles on them... That's just how it is.

Abel.