Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 May 2020 13:25:14 -0500
From:         Abel Longoria <houstonphotog@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: oil cooler
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@gmail.com>

I too have Chris Corkins oil cooler in my van. One with the fan and cooler in the rear pillar.

I like it. Pretty straightforward install.

I did have to remove the fuse for the fan and place a piece of plastic over the Vanagon side vent and front grill once because I was in such cold Temps the van was running too cold...

Once I got down to lower warmer elevation. Popped the fuse back in and uncovered the vent.

System works great.