Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 7 Jun 2020 08:18:52 -0700
From:         David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Jerry Cans
Comments: To: "Richard Smith (Smirby)" <smirby@gmail.com>

A fellow who styled himself "Rocky K Squirrel, from Bend, Oregon, used to post on here frequently. He equipped his van with Rotopax containers, locked down securely, to carry extra fuel. Rotopax makes cans specifically for gasoline, diesel, and water. Perhaps his old posts can be found in the archives.

mcneely