Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2020, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Jun 2020 09:19:30 -0400
From:         Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Water Pump Pipes

A 3/4 drive impact wrench is fine if the engine is out of the vehicle. Otherwise things are kind of crowded! I have a 1.9 L engine, which is said to have been rebuilt. It is in a rusted away '84 tintop that I expect to junk. To remove the crank pulley when replacing the waterpump, I had to take off the bumper and make a hole thru the sheet metal to get to the crank pulley bolt with an impact wrench and extensions.

Larry A.