Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:27:11 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Intake manifold hose
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

They are the braided cloth ones. My pref was the silicone set from VC but living in Canada makes the shipping a little unreasonable right now - I had begun purchasing them and then declined when the shipping cost was selected.

There are hose distributors in town that might have a silicone product with the right ID. Do you suggest some heat to help Get them on (hot water)? Or will that deform the hose?

Bruce