Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:30:44 -0500
From:         Tom Hargrave <thargrav@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Financing Options
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

I've done both.

I have always financed long term daily drivers because it makes since to me to pay over time for anything I drive daily.

But I have always paid cash for project vehicles, and to-date I've owned over 50 project vehicles including quite a few VWs.

Thanks, Tom Hargrave www.kegkits.com – Electric Brewery Info www.towercooler.com – Beer Tower Cooler http://goo.gl/niRzVw - My Amazon Store www.brew-control.com – Electric Brewery Marketing and Direct Sales http://www.hackpilot.com/roadkill/ - A little twisted humor