Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jul 2020 20:20:33 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Add a Room tent question
Comments: To: Jeff Palmer <w.jeff.palmer@icloud.com>

Hi Jeff,

I have not had the chance to attach to my bus but it looks like it will work well. I think this model is a bit updated. There is a floor that can be attached or left off. The sides can flip up into a awning something like 15 feet wide and the front can do the same. Or the sides can roll up making a open pavilion. Or some combination.

I would not be surprised if the directions are not posted on bus depot. I can make scans of mine and email for a buyer but not sure if exactly the same.

It is heavy but as it is temporarily replacing my bus it is worth it.

Also, for extended camping it would be sweet. The hardest part for me is actually figuring out how to fold it back up! Once I figure out what the additional poles are for I could also decide to leave some poles at home. Example I might open the sides on occasion but not the front so leave the poles for that at home. Or just role up the sides and leave all the flexible poles at home. I’m liking the awnings though for hot summer camp outs. That shade is really helpful. Still the reduction of wait means I won’t always carry all the parts.

And, sometimes just the regular Bus Depot awning is the way to go!

But, I have directions if needed And two sturdy mystery poles.

Eric