Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Aug 2020 16:45:46 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fuel hose size
Comments: To: Rob <vwrobb@GMAIL.COM>

IMHO,, The Correct Way To Do the Fuel Supply Hose Replacement

& The Way that I Always Recommend that It Be Done is to Run 1 Single

Length of High Pressure Fuel Injection Hose frm Fuel Filter to the Splitter

"T" by the OilBreather Tower ~ You end up with Only 2 Possible Leak Points

Instead of 6 & a Brand New, Really Strong, All 1 ID Hose ~

(I use 225PSI Gates 5/16) It is Pricey Hose @ about $3.50/Ft but only takes

about 6.5Ft >> Way Cheaper than an Engine Fire ~

Also >> I usually DoNot run the Hose back through the hole left by the

removal of the Old Plastic PasThru Fitting, I just run it under the FireWall &

then it aligns nicely with passing under the Intake ~

ORR ~ DeanB