Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 24 Aug 2020 15:56:29 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: horn ring

So I've been trouble shooting my non functioning horn. I have 12 volts at the fuse and the horn with the key in the ignition turned to the first position. I have no voltage without the key in the ignition. I thought the circuit was supposed to be constantly hot but maybe not? I jumpered the horn and it beeps so the horn works. I also grounded the positive wire on the horn pad on the steering wheel and got a beep so that checks out. I just changed the o ring had one and it was beat up anyway but it didn't fix the issue. Is the turn signal switch the culprit at this point? The tab is showing signs of wear. Thanks for any assistance. peace tom