Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2020, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Sep 2020 11:07:08 -0700
From:         Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Idle question
Comments: To: Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@gmail.com>

Thanks for the feed-back so far, I'll begin to check into things a bit more with the vacuum hose. I have been suspecting the temp 2 sensor as well but the throttle body is relatively new so I am putting that in the possible but unlikely category.

The last two days - it has started normally - with the idle bumping up for about a second or to 2000 and then coming down to about 1100 before settling once warm to about 950. So whatever the situation - it is intermittent.

Bruce