Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2020, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Oct 2020 13:18:26 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shout out to Bus Depot
Comments: To: Bruce Todd <beeceetee@gmail.com>

One other caution.

Only mistake I made was that I put it on too soon after parking it. Muffler melted a few small holes when it came in contact with the material.

Eric Caron > On Oct 11, 2020, at 12:01 PM, Bruce Todd <beeceetee@gmail.com> wrote: > > Just put the cover on this morning after spending yesterday charging batteries and adding fuel stabilizer. Took a little effort to put it on by myself but once I figured out the orientation it was no problem...also required a short step ladder. > > I was warned when buying to watch out for the antenna poking a hole in the fabric.,,which I paid no heed to and poke a hole in the fabric. It is the same model that has door access.’ > > Yes Eric...corrected- rear hatch tent - but technically still adding a room though - I think I will pick up the EZ Awning for next year unless there is feedback not to. > > Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to both sides of the 49th. > > PS - I would send pictures -Email me if you would like to see more.