Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Nov 2020 09:39:50 -0500
From:         "kenneth wilford (Van-Again)" <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Eric's van is running again
Comments: To: Bruce Todd <beeceetee@gmail.com>,
          Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Dennis, good work! It is good to see this van getting taken care of. It was a low mileage and well taken care of van when I helped Eric buy it from a good customer of mine several years ago. Sadly that customer is gone now (Doug) but I am glad to see that Eric is still enjoying it and I know it would make Doug happy as well.

Dennis, how are you liking the Go Westy EFI? I haven't had any experience with it except folks calling me to ask for my help troubleshooting issues. I never know if their issues are just bad install or if there are still bugs being worked out. I ask them if they have scanned for error codes but most of the time they aren't seeing codes. Just wondered what your experience was with these.

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com