Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2020, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 7 Nov 2020 11:32:36 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: GoWesty Engine Management system
Comments: To: Neil N <musomuso@GMAIL.COM>

Neil

It wouldn't surprise Me if the software that You hope for is out there

but it remains to reported just what all info the GW EFI is capable of

providing ~

It Is a Very Well Designed & Developed piece of Improvement Gear

for our H2OBoxer Vanagons which appears to make available not only some

much needed HP & MsPG but IMHO has the potential of adding some Miles

to a H2OBxrs Life via the Added Efficiency,, But it is no doubt a bit too pricey

for most of Us to be able to justify ~

There are a couple of other items available that are also Quite Capable of

adding HP & MsPG / Efficiency while being Much more affordable & considerably

easier to install > Marco Mansi Injectors & 1.3 Ratio Rocker Arms ~

Check'm out @ >> https://mansispeed.com/