Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2020, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Nov 2020 15:50:58 -0800
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Pressure Regulator Bad?
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

thanks Richard,

my case is more severe than 25K miles... I bought my van 10 years ago, a full tune up including fuel filter... and more than couple tune ups later but no fuel filter.. why? because its not easy to replace on a Syncro et get forgotten quickly... when I took the old one out there's a label (by me) on it with date and mileage... I was shocked ! ! !