Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Feb 2021 23:23:18 -0700
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bogus engineering
Comments: To: Larry Alofs <lalofs@GMAIL.COM>

That which They Did Do Right, whether consciously or not, was create a vehicle that has

a bunch of attributes that Those of Us Who Love Them, Love & They made them Simple enough

that Those of Us Who Love Them are able to keep Them Functioning the way that We Love ~

I can’t say that there is really anything Special about the “German” Engineering that went

into Them but that being said I think there are a few attributes that make them Special for Me >

Ground Clearance, Turning Radius & Interior Space all make for a Go Almost Anywhere Compact

Home On Wheels ~

ORR ~ DeanB