Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 12 Feb 2022 22:07:55 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Test... am I being bounced?
Comments: To: "ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET" <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Yes.  Eric is correct.  On my way to getting fully on the list, I did get to the point where others could see my posts only in replies (thanks Eric). Keep knocking on the door 'til they let you in!!  It can be done. Dave B.the Boston one

-----Original Message----- From: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Sent: Fri, Feb 11, 2022 5:26 pm Subject: Re: Test... am I being bounced?

Hi William,

Your message got to me.

Some other folks report only getting messages someone replies to.

This is why sometimes I reply even though I don’t have anything very smart to add!

Like, um, this post.

Eric Caron