Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 13 Feb 2022 18:19:03 -0800
From:         Jim Arnott <jrasite@EONI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Test... am I being bounced?

Pardon me. That was in response to one user’s request. If you are using a gmail address, I would suggest that you send the following command TO THE LISTSERV:

Send to:

listserv@gerry.vanagon.com

Subject line is ignored

Command: SET VANAGON SUBJECTHDR

Then visit your gmail page and whitelist any email with “[VANAGON]” in the subject.

That may help. Beyond that, I have no other suggestions. Maybe you can get some help from Google, but I wouldn’t count on it. If a message is in the archives, the listserv is sending it.

Regards,

Jim