Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Mar 2021 06:53:34 -0500
From:         Michael Cerafice <michael.cerafice@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sound deadening material
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@comcast.net>

I used this one. Definitely improved sound deadening has foil outside and super sticky. Feel like it has to help with water resistance since I had to pull a piece up and the adhesive was so hard to pull up. If you fill out card that comes with package they send a free roller to help with installation.

https://www.amazon.com/ProBlack-Deadening-Automotive-Insulation-Dampening/dp/B07ZKLKHN5

3 boxes cover everything for my camper