Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2021, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 31 Mar 2021 21:52:07 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Names
Comments: To: Bruce Todd <beeceetee@GMAIL.COM>

Hi John,

Great excuse, every time you forget a name blame it on the stroke.

Being blind I hear someone say hi and they expect from that small sound I will know who they are. My memory isn’t that great and neither is my hearing. But I’ve learned some tricks over the years to get people to help out with names. If you ever go blind I’ll teach them to you.

Be well and it is nice to see folks asking any old question they like on the list.

Now, lets see what I’ll forget next. Now where is the fuse again for the rear heater fan on a 85 vanagon?

Actually I know where it is and when mine died it only took about eight vanagon owners to come up with the answer.

Eric Caron 85 GL auto With a working rear heater, at least it was a year ago.