Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Apr 2021 19:52:49 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: July VT campout was: List energy needed
Comments: To: Tom Buese <tantonbz@GMAIL.COM>

Hi tom,

No one has ever brought it up as a issue. As such, if a person is coming as part of the group and using a tent rather then a bus or using a back up SOB vehicle, past practice is they follow the same rates as the Bus participants.

Hope that answers the question.

The more VW Bus family past, present, and future, the better.

Eric Caron