Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 3 Apr 2021 10:04:17 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Spare tire location
Comments: To: "Richard Smith (Smirby)" <smirby@gmail.com>

Richard,

I agree , but add that in my mind the strongest evidence that the spare is not part of frontal crash protection is the lack of any mention of it in the Vw documentation outlining the various structures up front that do provide protection. And even the lack of any spare in the cut away vans illustrating that .

Alistair