Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:22:54 +0000
From:         Chris Cary <chriscary48@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sink in tank water pump
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Check the connection it’s underneath the sink where the wires go together mine had a bad connection there in the pump started working fine.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, April 12, 2021, 10:20 PM, Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET> wrote:

Hi Alistair,

        I replaced this pump with the help of the list back about 2014.  I remember it was not too bad.  But of Cours I’ve forgotten most of what I learned.

I ordered a new pump so when it arrives I’ll see about getting the old one working and if not I’ll go ahead and try to change it out.

I remember last time I blew the fuse and learned that the fuse was behind the seat.  I also learned that I had difficulty putting in the fuse and kept blowing it!

So, I’ll get help with that this time.

Pump work when I tried it.  Then next day it worked once then would not go on when I tried again.  Now dead.

Still have not found that inexpensive talking multi meter!

Bus is away tomorrow for alignment and inspection so will need to wait until Wednesday to take this on. It is the one submerged in the tank.

I usually fill from inside so familiar with getting to it.  And I remember needing to got through the upper cabinet to get to the wiring.

Eric Caron