Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2021, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Apr 2021 15:07:26 -0400
From:         Dave Weaver <Busboy-nh@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Email issue
Comments: To: Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@yahoo.com>

My iPhone is running OS14.4.2 and uses the Apple “mail” program.

Will have to check the Mac Book Pro tonight when I get home for its OS. I believe it to be just one update below the most current OS. It uses Microsoft Entourage for email.

Once in a great while a member’s email would go to junk, but a couple of days ago all of it started going there.

Do you think asking to be removed from the list and then resubscribing would have any effect?

Dave

Sent from my iPhone